In order to make auto calculated grades you first must have a “calculated grade type”. Take a look to this article to find out how to do it.
To create a calculated grade:
- Add a new column in main grades window. Click on button and then “New grades column“:
- Type the title of the calculated grade. In “Grade type” section select the calculated grade type:
- A new column with a calculator icon will be created:
- If you want to make the column wider, click on the column name and change the width at the bottom of the window.
- To set the calculations click on the white calculator icon.
- The first step is to add new columns from any term you want. The calculation will be made with the selected columns:
- Type your desired percentages to do a weigthed average, or use the buttons.
- The icon to delete the row.
- Add column: to add columns to do the calculation
- Average: do the average of all columns
- Sum: to sum all columns
- Substract: to substract all columns
- MIN: the minimum value of all columns
- MAX: the maximum value
- MULT: multiply all the columns
- DIV: divide all the columns
- Button “Average“:
- Button “Sum“:
- Button “Substract“:
- Button “MIN“:
- Button “MULT“:
- Button “DIV“:
- Weigthed average (I):
- Weigthed average (II):
- Weigthed average (III):
- You can calculate grades from other calculated grades:
C1, C2 y C3 are calculated grades.