You have several grade types to assess. You can add or edit grade types from menu -> Academic Settings ( icon), then go to “GRADE TYPE” tab:
- Numeric: used to type numerical grades.
- Calculated: to do auto calculated grades. To do averages and final scores. See this this article for more info.
- Counter: this grade type is used to increment or decrement an integer value.
- Free text: you can enter any custom text associated to a numerical value.
- Icon: you can use icons as numerical grades.
- Attendance: you can calculate an score according to the student’s attendance.
- List values: you can creat a list of values and select any item when scoring a student.
- Rubrics: you can asses with rubris. On the main grade screen, when editing the grade you will see the criterias.