- Use the button to add a new rubric:
- Use the button to edit the rubric:
- Click on a cell to edit its content.
- The “IMPORT” button allows you import rubrics from a CSV file. See this article.
- The option “Auto percentages” allows you to enter you custom criteria weights.
- The button is to add more rows or columns.
- In order to delete a row or column do a long press on the headers and select “Delete” on the context menu.
- To reuse criterias or descriptions, do a long press on the cell and select “More criteria” or “More descriptions“.
After that you can go to main grades window and add a new column of grade type rubric to asses with rubrics.