The app allows you to make several types of backups:
- Manual backups: the user does them when he wants. You can do it in the internal memory or in the cloud.
- Automatic backups: the app makes the automatic backups as you have scheduled it. They can be in the internal memory, in Dropbox or in Google Drive.
To set up the backup go to menu -> General Settings:
- Auto Backup: when activated, it automatically makes backup copies
- Type of backup (Backup frequency): automatic backups can be daily, weekly, monthly or each time you exit the app.
- Number of backup copies: the number of backup copies that will be saved at most
- Backup directory: the default directory where automatic backups will be saved (they are copies in the internal storage of the device)
- Automatic copies in Dropbox: if activated, automatic copies will be made in your Dropbox account, you must give permission to the app
- Automatic copies in Google Drive: if activated, automatic copies will be made in your Google Drive account, you must give permission to the app
- Keep all backup copies in Google Drive: save all automatic backups made in Google Drive, without deleting the old ones. This requires more space available