5 Ways To Boost Your Website Ranking in 1 Month
The whole world of online marketing revolves around search engine optimization which is commonly known as SEO. It involves ranking your website in various search engines on the basis of content published on it including its quality, relevancy and uniqueness. Search engine traffic is the biggest source of online traffic coming towards your website.
Remember that an average website receives 70% of its total traffic from various search engines. Therefore it becomes essential for webmasters to understand that most users search for the products and services not for their brand name. So here we discussed some useful techniques which you can apply in order to increase the level of online traffic for your website without spending a single penny for it.
- h Link the Content within Your Site: Interconnect the content and web pages of your website with each other. It will make passing link juice from highly ranked pages to low ranked pages and will facilitate the page indexation process as well. For example, we need to rank for Meticore weight loss supplement keyword. We would then require to interlink the website on which the article is posted. This interlinking strategy works great in 2019. It has even helped small websites to rank organically without backlinks.
- Create and Submit Sitemap via Google Webmaster Tool: To get the frequent traffic and to maintain a website that satisfies your visitor’s needs create a sitemap through xml-sitemaps.com for different search engines. It is the most efficient way to organize the data content of your website under each segments and URLs. Through XML protocols, search engine easily find the content and URLs of your website.Now submit the sitemap through Google Webmaster Account to Google. Click on “Sitemaps” lie under Site Configuration options and update your sitemap.
- Use Right Keyword with Low Competition: Next you need to target the keyword that can bring high traffic to your site and having low competition. You could find it through some tools mostly used to search the appropriate keyword for your site and that relates to your content as well. Now incorporate the keywords in titles tags and heading tags within your website to increase the Google Ranking.
- Focus on Link Building: The most important part of search engine ranking is building incoming links. Just like we did here. The more incoming links your website have the higher rank you will have in search engines. But before linking to your site, make sure about the authenticity of site. Linking with the higher rank site would be beneficial for you, to generate higher traffic and get higher ranking in search engines. The more links you will have the higher you will rank.
- Check the PR of your Site: The first thing you need to do is to check the PageRank using a free tool Google PageRank Checker through PageRank.am. This method is used to determine the importance of your website and it will identify the page rank.
The main and important thing you need to ensure is to frequently add quality content to your websites and blogs at least once a day. For the competitive ranking, your site needs to have an original, authentic and quality content to get the high rank among search engine rankings.